n00b beat-ins

i lurked on here for a minute, now ive got like 80 some odd posts....i think i still qualify for n00b status, but my e-peen is long and green already...no beat down?

edit: 90 some odd

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noobs are generally known for asking dumb-ass questions they couldve looked up, not for frequency of posts. rep only means a good # of people like what you post. not saying you fit, but there are a lot of ignoramus-types/arseholes who have mad green rep. whats that say about sufu cats in general?

noobs are generally known for asking dumb-ass questions they couldve looked up, not for frequency of posts. rep only means a good # of people like what you post. not saying you fit, but there are a lot of ignoramus-types/arseholes who have mad green rep. whats that say about sufu cats in general?

are you saying this because my green peen is longer than yours? (no homo)

not @all. do you know how the rep system works? people with more rep have more effect on people who they pos/neg rep. so someone can have an e-altercation with someone, and all they little 'sufu-crew' will neg rep the other guy, regardless of who's wrong. i had a guy neg rep me today, and he actually admitted he didnt read my post. thats why rep means shit.

UPDATE: some dude just gave me+rep and didn't even read my post...see!(but thanks anyway)

not @all. do you know how the rep system works? people with more rep have more effect on people who they pos/neg rep. so someone can have an e-altercation with someone, and all they little 'sufu-crew' will neg rep the other guy, regardless of who's wrong. i had a guy neg rep me today, and he actually admitted he didnt read my post. thats why rep means shit.

UPDATE: some dude just gave me+rep and didn't even read my post...see!(but thanks anyway)

oh well

I'm still better than you (in so far as my big green wiener trumps yours) so hah.

ive never had another man telling me his big wiener trumps mine, but ok. cats are really PMSing today. damn, i though we was cool? but if you admittedly claim to qualify as a noob, who am i to say you arent...

maybe it is just me, but way too many cats say things that a homo-laced. but this can be expected from a fashion site. fuckin runway models...

wat does "a homo-laced" mean exactly?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...