M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

^you inspired me to make some :)

UPS just dropped off my other customs

e5df816f.jpg

and these, not really liking the shiny black toe, gonna take some sandpaper to them and dull them up a bit :P

8099afbf.jpg

^you inspired me to make some :)

UPS just dropped off my other customs

e5df816f.jpg

great job! exact replica of the latest visvim for a small fraction of the cost! perfect repro!

@Vinneus & @itsmedeka

Very nice. Don't be offended if in a couple weeks I'm rocking identical shoes as you two.

Possible repost... But what do you think?

2gxk115.jpg

My pair of converse x John Varvatos, been awhile since I wore these, waiting till the winter season is over before I wear em again

108.jpg

109.jpg

just came today, made them custom on converse.com and only 2 weeks for delivery.. inspired by the 1950's army issue version...

2w705qe.jpg

if anyones interested, im letting these go, i know they inspired alot of you guys in this thread.... still mint as the picture, size 9.5, $40 shipped.

Converse will introduce later this year the Chuck Taylor Cup, which is a new version of their iconic sneaker with a newly added cup sole. They present both the low top and high top Chuck Taylor Cup and these will be dropping later this year.

n2e9zb.jpg

90zxjt.jpg

21oq79h.jpg

Anyone have the Buzz Rickson x William Gibson highs? Do they size like converse? I want a pair but I'm not sure if I can cram my bigass 10.5-11 foot into a pair.

thanks D, theyre in mint condition still.... brwon canvas, low tops, all white trim! hurin for cash, great deal!

Converse x Fragments (Navy) size 10 - Bin 175

willing to trade for a size 9 or 8.5 *MUST BE DS or VNDS*

ecf0e969.jpg

e02c0ff9.jpg

Used Converse CT (Black) size 9.5 - bin 25

These are relatively new, only been worn for max of 15 times. Unfortunately, they were ordered online and are too big for me.

8cc09484.jpg

Possible repost... But what do you think?

2gxk115.jpg

I have a pair of these.. not so good initially but when you trash them up a lil they look sweet.

20100105184922.jpg

$27 at Marshalls. Had a white tongue and white strip on the heel. Nothing a black paint marker couldn't fix. Toe isn't glossy anymore though. Different laces as well.

i managed to get some grey chucks but the color is a bit too light for me...you think i can just get some spray paint of a darker hue and just mist the paint over to darken it up a bit?

does anyone know a good technique on painting the metal eyelet-lace things on chucks to make em all black

ive never done something like that and i want mine all black like these lace holes

168iyo8.jpg

paint suggestions and techniques for a clean job