what are you wearing today thread for bigger SF'ers (36W and up)

majikero

Yea, England, you're morbidly obese and clumsy in bed with your 32 waist.

They say you can find your weiner size by multiplying your waist size times 6.4 and then dividing by 7. Mmm......bed. I had a 7 am conference call. Need sleepy.

we've been bumped up to 28????

shit i thought we were doing good at promoting the SFdiet.

28 is the new all-over print.

go ahead and move all my wdywt shit here. im a 33-34 as well.. i got a couple pairs or 36's too! all my t's are L-XXL also!

TEAM FAT ASS!

GEEEEAAAHHHHH!

I'm with Selegna all the way.

TEAM FAT ASS !!!!!

Yes, I WILL have the double bacon on that!

Dear Experts,

I want to know if swallowing sperm makes you fat. I heard that it is 100% protein and 50 calories per squirt, is that true?

No. A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious."

edit: i guess not.

I was the big guy at the SFxSE party in the blakc denim jacket. I'm a 36-38, depending on how much pie, ice cream, and lard I've eaten that week. I eat babies for sustenance.

so, where are the pictures fatties?!

GO TEAM FAT ASS

Also, I just post in the regular WAYWT thread. Donno why anyone would do otherwise.