Rick Owens Mens A/W 07 "Exploder"

Servo2000

Haha, exactly! I love how this collection manages to look so modern without having to resort to "shiny" fabrics or anything else, and in fact even looks worn. It's like really stylish time-travellers came from the future with their perfectly worn clothing and just left it. It does a decent job between balancing the experimental with the very wearable, as well. Hopefully there's more to this colletion than just what I believe was referred to as this "preview" on his site.

I've never been just a huge fan of Owen's work in the past, but this collection has really piqued my interest in his work. Hopefully the next collection won't fall flat on it's face like Ervell's did right after I saw him going in an interesting direction.

Obviously the same futuristic-and-yet-worn influences between Julius and this Rick Owen's collection, and yet this collection, although similiar, still retains an identity in my opinion. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels lighter and has more of a 'steet' feeling to it. I'll think about it, but I definitely see what you're saying, Rajio.

Edit: Also, can you ever really have too much stuff that looks like either of these collections? I vote nay!

Rick Owens isn't THAT expensive if you skip out on the leather but it looks like.. everything this season is leather :(:( I was able to pick up one of his knits and a pair of jeans for $150 each.

Are you sure the knits and jeans arn't from his diffusion line "drkshdw?"

As far as I know, Rick Owens is sold only through Maxfield for the west coast and Maxfield is known to sell only the highest end pieces.