the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

I think Zhang Ziyi is pretty but I could point out at least 10 girls a day I see on campus that are equally good looking, or better.

Anyway....as for the food... I don't really care if I'm not eating the same "chinese / korean" food as the real chinese/korean people are. As long as it taste good to me and they don't spit in my food I'll be okay. I could eat bulgogi and kalbi for days, don't really care much about the other stuff.

Problem is that sometimes you miss out on some really great stuff. I generally take at least one pillow dictionary with me when I go to an Asian restaurant so she can order for me and I can try the good stuff. Went to a Korean restaurant with some friends for a birthday and we were put in a private room, and along with the goofy karaoke, I had some amazing stuff I've never heard or seen before. My service in exchange was to try to read some obsenities in Korean out of a slang translation book. And I also had to correct some things in there. It said that Americans say "eat box" as a term for cunnilingus. Never heard that before. For the next 10 minutes all the girls were saying "I geef good head!" and all the guys were saying, "I like eat pushy!!"

It said that Americans say "eat box" as a term for cunnilingus. Never heard that before. For the next 10 minutes all the girls were saying "I geef good head!" and all the guys were saying, "I like eat pushy!!"

Eating box is a 70s thing. It is fair enough that you haven't heard it.

As for the other part, HAHAHAHAHAH.

are asian girls really more kinky then everyone one else?

I'm not asian so I'm not qualified to answer in this thread but in my experience, the answer is both yes and no. Its:

White girls who refuse certain things will continue to refuse to do so until they're too drunk to say no or you threaten to dump them.

Asian girls will refuse until you start doing it, then they'll get into it.

White girls who *want* to do something will generally vocalize this desire.

Asian girls who *want* to do something will wait for you to do it before they express this desire.

Guest jmatsu

Asian girls who *want* to do something will wait for you to do it before they express this desire.

word? so while you have to vocalize for asians girls, the white girls n just ask for the eels?

word? so while you have to vocalize for asians girls, the white girls n just ask for the eels?

They bring the eels themselves, cleaned and oiled. It's American personal responsibility.

china's got starvin marvins.

taiwan chicks can feed themselves, appropriately of course.

would you rather hit pelvis or flesh?

rather hit a badunkadunk.........

I'm not asian so I'm not qualified to answer in this thread but in my experience, the answer is both yes and no. Its:

White girls who refuse certain things will continue to refuse to do so until they're too drunk to say no or you threaten to dump them.

Asian girls will refuse until you start doing it, then they'll get into it.

Dated both..

His option is right on....

+Rep

^ same reason why any other group(whether it's marked by race, social class, etc.) would stick together: because they can easily communicate and identify with each other. a lot of asian kids(especially foreign born asians) are timid/shy due to their culture and therefore can't socialize with people of other races. 5 shy kids who stick together suddenly turn into a group of kids that can socialize within their circle.

Guest ksr1900
because of the honest fact that I've known maybe 2-3 asian people in real life, I really can't distuingish the appearance of people from different countries that well. I know there are obviously differences in the look and appearance of different nationalities, but how well are asians able to distuingish each other? does it depend on the person or is it really obvious?

I know that for white peole, you can distuingish some people from different countries but there are a lot of exceptions and many people are very hard to place based on just appearance. is it the same for asians? for example I personally look quite little like the average person from finland since my hair, eyes and skin tone is a bit darker than average and so on.

so thats the compulsory uneducated white guy question :rolleyes:

you really dont know many people do you?

Guest jmatsu
Why do asians go to clubs, get drunk fast, puke, pass out, cry about women that don't love them and then get carried out by their friends?

Doesn't seem like that much fun to me...

those asians sound like losers, but your comment is def a generalization.

i get drunk slow, puke on the first whiteman i see, punch the first fat white girl i see in the head, jack off in a random cute girl's purse, carry out a bitch either tot he parking lot or restroom (like chinese takeout), then eat asian pasta in broth.