Japanese online bidding service

japanhookup

I'm here to hook people up with just about anything they want from JAPAN. I work mainly off of Yahoo Auctions, Rakuten, Zozo, or any other Japanese websites you might be interested in. DVDs / video games / toys / magazines, etc. are easy to get so just let me know. I'm not far from FUKUOKA which has easy access to specialty shops and other items not usually found online.

I speak fluent Japanese and English so I can handle any possible concerns or questions from both the seller and buyer.

For the time being, I just accept Paypal.

Payments and Fees

TOTAL COST = (Cost of the item + cost of shipping) x 15%

Shipping

I ship EMS which is fast and dependable. This includes tracking and insurance. :)

I can do combined shipping too!

Guidelines

1. Payment must be received prior to ordering (other than Yahoo Auctions).

2. For Yahoo Auctions, send me the link and a price limit and I'm all over it.

3. I'll give the exchange rate of that day based on XE. Note to potential buyers: The yen has been weak so it's a great time to buy!

4. Returns are difficult because there are return deadlines here but we'll do it case by case so its fair.

My contact:

Regular email: [email protected]

Mobile mail: [email protected]

EMAIL me anytime. No PMs please.

Feel free to email me with any questions. Hit up my mobile phone for those last minute yahoo auction finds. I'll do my best to jump on a computer and bid for you. No time wasted!

I'm just here so we can all hook each other up, ya know? I'll do my best to get the best deals for people!

Yahoo Auction ID: gabaitan

Ebay ID: whtaday

no hate- but if you're going to jump into a market that is already covered - at least offer something new. ie. better prices, a different service, something. i had to bust my ass while i was over there: my turnover time was on average one day, i updated people on the new stuff that was in stores, took pictures of new products, i found hard to find, sold out shit, etc.

more importantly you have no credentials, you have not participated in the forums at all... (unless you're who i think you are- if so, sorry)

at least offer something new. ie. better prices, a different service, something. i had to bust my ass while i was over there: my turnover time was on average one day, i updated people on the new stuff that was in stores, took pictures of new products, i found hard to find, sold out shit, etc.

qft...wish you were over there again. Previously being apprehensive about (not you) buying from overseas, I wouldn't be reluctant in spending g's thru u next time.

your signature turnaround was unfuckingbelievable...after the ordeal i went through in japan last/early this year (even with a native japanese wife), i'll be happy ordering from the comfort of my couch next time you're there.