Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

that stuff is insane matsu

my friend just started doing an italo/horror disco night thing at a local bar, its pretty awesome, i gotta hook him up with this shit

what does he spin?

zombi, zombie zombie, carpenter, fulci, goblin? it's cool that he is just doing that kind of event. most dj's just do that on halloween, friday the 13th or incorporate a couple of tracks with str8 up electro.

I've got nothing.

I've had half an eye since September when he put out a mix (right click + download), but haven't found any his actual releases yet. His mix was really inspirational, since at that time I was / still am working on my italian disco / horror / american blues mix that I just keep adding to for fun in my spare time.

fuck new justice tune is so bad, evne the name sounds stupid, "hope"

it sounds like they just took a godsmack riff and put it over a 4/4 beat. and those stupid conan horns n regalia at the beginning that fade back in at the end? stupid as hell.

the song basically goes nowhere.

tisk tisk.

i really the new track is a joke.. like they want to see if their hype can carry a shitty song or something... i seriously hated it, and yeah the horns, wtF??????

on the brighter side donovan sounds refreshing, a lot of D's this 2008 (counting danger)

*didnt see yea!'s post on justice, this link explains it all. that shit has to be fake* http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=AwrwWsKxva4

i really the new track is a joke.. like they want to see if their hype can carry a shitty song or something... i seriously hated it, and yeah the horns, wtF??????

on the brighter side donovan sounds refreshing, a lot of D's this 2008 (counting danger)

*didnt see yea!'s post on justice, this link explains it all. that shit has to be fake* http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=AwrwWsKxva4

yeah i saw that. lame.

Jesus Christ Muhammad- I fucking hate hot chip.

co-sign.

Anybody got some Shinichi Osawa?

I've been looking for it everywhere, can't finddd.

i got his starguitar remix if you want that.. other than that... nada

made in the dark has some nice tunes on the album. overall nice piece by them, out at the pictures my favorite song. i can see why u can hate hotchip though, but whatever. each to his own

honestly, how is steve aoki's debut album?

too lazey/biased to download, would never purchase.

all hate aside, how is it?

thanks.

Its just a wack mix cd, with some added vocals on some tracks which came out sooo long ago, and the added vocals sound shit anyway. Steve Aoki is a muthafucking joke, and i cant see why anyone in theyre right mind would think he is decent. Most overhyped dj in the last few years, went and saw him when he came here with his gay corbrafag friend taking photos of everybody n shit. Played some tracks which were bangers like a year ago, mixed like an utter fucking crackhead. I was honestly disgusted, dude is the epitome of wackness.

Dont download the cd, its straight vomit. People who purchase this cd need to kill themselves.