Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Hey gents

throw up some mixs and whatnot that you guys are feeling. Mind you good stuff to listen to while on E. I'm throwing a rave-esque party at my place.

ANDD

i saw Tiga last week. It was fucking awesome. Some chick I met there ended up taking off her shirt and danced the rest of the night with me.

Sorry to bring Hard back up....

But did anyone actually catch 12th Planet?

I never heard a full dubstep set before, and I was really impressed...

maybe it was the loud speakers playing me, or me just being hyped thinkin the night was gonna be dope... but I was completely sober, and still got hyped after every mix/cut... and that ras kass song he did sounded so dope that night, tho I wasnt really feeling it when I listened to it again today

Sorry to bring Hard back up....

But did anyone actually catch 12th Planet?

I never heard a full dubstep set before, and I was really impressed...

maybe it was the loud speakers playing me, or me just being hyped thinkin the night was gonna be dope... but I was completely sober, and still got hyped after every mix/cut... and that ras kass song he did sounded so dope that night, tho I wasnt really feeling it when I listened to it again today

saw him destroy heist in la a few thursdays ago:

meh iphone pic

IMG_0349.jpg

i hadn't seen a full on dubstep set until this point either. it was mad heavy and exciting though, iv gotta give it up for 12th both his productions and his djing. he's pretty dope dude as well.

that collabo only sounds really good to me on a loud system but ras definitely spits some fire.

crystal castles was so whack... sign of things to come

CC is so fuckin wack live. bitch can't sing.

Anyway, Erol Alkan + Boys Noize = fucking awesome. i'm sure most of you have heard the previews. here's the leak of the Erol Alkan And Boys Noize - Waves / Death Suite 2009 EP:

http://ul.to/s2vng2

Waves is so awesome:

br9GJp67pfY

FUCK i know its already been mentioned (quite possibly by me) but i want to know what the new venue's gonna be NOW. if they dont just re-create the set-up at the shrine from last halloween i will completely lose all faith in gary richards and co.

also crossing my fingers for soulwax being added to the bill, since the brothers dewaele are already performing it would make sense.

paaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase......

who makes good "hard" minimal music other than the guys on Sound Pellegrino? I really like that kind of music.

"hard minimal" is hilarious to me, but I know what you mean.

edu k

douster

sharkslayer

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=75a8606b08847c4f758d5b233ef836c5018e9937b69d0218

uploading will be done in an hour.

off to work...