Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i've been banging villains vol. 1 faithfully for months now and still have not grown completely tired of it. won't be in sd for their show on saturday, pissin' me off...but wait, a comic-con event? does that mean there's going to be even more of a depressingly low tittie count than usual at these types of shows?

just started using beatport, finally. have a feeling i'm not going to regret it.

edit: soulwax kids remix YAH TRICK YAH!

I just put Daniel Wang's Idealism (2005) on Plusrep. I'm thinking I'll throw up the Best of Balihu Records tomorrow. Mainly because I forgot that I had uploaded these like two months ago and never put them on plusrep even though I was going to.

Anyway.

It'd be interesting to see guys throwing up more pre-2006 or more good early stuff.

I just put Daniel Wang's Idealism (2005) on Plusrep. I'm thinking I'll throw up the Best of Balihu Records tomorrow. Mainly because I forgot that I had uploaded these like two months ago and never put them on plusrep even though I was going to.

Anyway.

I can't find my Best of Balihu Recrods upload anymore so I'll put up Morgan Geist' Unclassics now since it's kind of goofy and Mixed Up in the Hague Volumes 1 + 2 over the next day or so. Good listening.

my friend sent me this list of tracks he said i should check out but i have no idea where to find them. anyone have these or know where to locate them?

1. dj theo soulfull house San Francisco House Session.

2. dj renay and matt matrix present Take Em to Church!!!!

3. dj prince Cee Deep Soul House

4. dj sunmoon Soulfull house

anyone check out the lineup for HARD Haunted Mansion? This is gonna be insane, simian mobile disco, soulwax, crookers, crystal castles, deadmau5 and boys noize... holy shit

edit: also check out this mix i did for another forums dj competition, i think you guys might like the sound. Its a 20 min mix thats for a house competitiong.

http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=50912

feedback is much appreciated

Anyone going to villians and ludachrist tonight??

Was thinking about it but then 2 people planned other parties tonight. It looks to be pretty out of control though, villains are incred.

oh my god please someone stab me in the eye for going to school in boston. it's not worth leaving LA. (at haunted mansion)

anyone check out the lineup for HARD Haunted Mansion? This is gonna be insane, simian mobile disco, soulwax, crookers, crystal castles, deadmau5 and boys noize... holy shit

It doesnt list crookers on the HARD myspace but it does on the blog...mm

^^^ im not gonna make it to the show tonight either.fuck it

:D SHITTING MY DICK OUT for hard halloween fest. will finally have the privilege of experiencing boys noize live after missing coachella. :D

deadmau5 did an essential mix:

http://deepgoa.wordpress.com/2008/07/19/deadmau5-essential-mix-sat-19-07-2008/

still only about 10 minutes into it but i'm enjoying its build up right now. hey limeys, someone slap fucking pete tong for me if any of you get the chance. he sounds like an arrogant prick who thinks he has much more important things to do/people to talk about every time he does these things.