Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

^^smh..

so what you guys think about oizo's new album?

has it released/leaked? i was all over "z" after i downloaded it a few months back, loved that rapid cut/paste sample sequencing...got the couple other tracks posted on lafriendly just a week ago. that track with uffie lives up to her raps...boring."positif" is classic quality oizo stuff, experimental electro i want to say? mildly danceable but completely enjoyable.

edit: on a related note, a lot of people here heard justice's remix of nazis? i know they've beat it to death but ill probably never get tired of heavy distortion and slap bass. it just fucking works, man.

call on me is dope, i still get hype to bennassi's satisfaction, and people do too i guess, samir's anthem as well

it's not that i dont like call on me. because i've always loved it. but i seriously hear it at least 3 or 4 times at EVERY party on campus. Hearing it outside of parties is just like... HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS SONG SO OFTEN AFTER SO LONG??? I want to see if I can get away with playing So Much Love to Give instead...

Bennassi's tracks are ALL so fun to mash things with. I mean they really leave a lot of room for vocal tracks and are still real high energy. I've got a playlist called "Mash these up" and it's 50% benny.

does any1 know when there going release Haunted Mansion's set times??

I'm hoping there not going to have deadmau5 playing at the same time as boys noize or SMD that would just suck balls...

they wont release that until 2 or 3 days before... my guess is that ill be seeing boys noize, simian, soulwax, and crookers. In that order

they wont release that until 2 or 3 days before... my guess is that ill be seeing boys noize, simian, soulwax, and crookers. In that order

Yea don't really mind any other conflicts, just worried that i won't get to see deadmau5 b/c id rather see the others minus crystal castles b/c i totally don't care to see them live and to note i think a justice dj set is just overrated.