Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

fuck yeahh. getting hammered is a must. i'll be rollin with a few kids, one of which is tight with the dude who runs crush, hopefully get some drink tickets to share.

just came across these pics from your guys' crookers show in nyc

http://www.lastnightsparty.com/crookers/

hahah.. danger, front row in the white plane shirt

http://www.lastnightsparty.com/crookers/slides/IMG_0422.html

yeah!, are you talking about the guy on the far left of the picture with his head down? If so, he was next to me the whole time and I didn't even realize it!

shows in tucson suck. css and hotchip/vampire weekend are coming, theyre during the same week on weekdays so i would probably only be able to go to one, which one should i go to? are these both too played/corny to even be worth it? im leaning towards hotchip more even tho i hate vampire weekend, probably cuz the crowds gonna be a little better

blue - hotchip for sure, vampire weekends' crowd is terrible plus they sound exactly like the album. I mean VP is good but nothing different than what you already have heard

I live in Boston, but go to school down in Providence..

As far as in Allston,

Great Scott gets a lot of Dance/Indie/Punk bands and has this thing called the Pill on friday nights, 5$ cover or 7$ i forget. PBR is like 3$ for a tall boy, dancing is pretty good.

Common Ground has an 80s night on thursday and 90s night on friday, both play some good music, cool crowd with nice looking hipsters, fair priced drinks and a good amount of people dancing.

Paradise has a lot of shows, just keep your eyes open..

all 3 of them are on Harvard ave, which is where BU is, but not too many jock boy A&F BU'ers at these joints

Middle East in Cambridge is a good spot, on Mass Ave in central square.. they have like 7 bars in the place and a few different stages, music almost every night. not much dance stuff

Avalon is in the Fenway area, and they sometimes get big name djs, oakenfold and tiesto i have seen there, never been there for a regular dancing night tho

The Estate gets some other DJs like that

theres a place in Providence called therapy that i go to whenever they have it, which is once or twice a month. its in some abandoned commercial building, but its a good time, a lot of people tripping and rolling, but whatever

if you are looking for shopping or eating rec's then hit me up via pm

hope i could help!

according to those lastnight.com pictures for the crookers show, hot chicks get naked on the ground, anyone who frequents nyc hipster parties can confirm this?

shit i saw those pictures...

also saw zero naked bitches at that show, bummer.

fuck i love you dude wish i could rep, i kept looking at http://www.whiteroommiami.com and it didnt have shit.

how was the show?

no problem at all dude! just helpin out. the show was really tight actually, pretty personal... everyone on stage just chugging beers and fucking off. gamegirl/gameboy was kinda weird, like a 2008 version of avenue D with a half naked sweaty fat dude. but it was cool... not that crowded and i think it was because of miami horror's myspace fuckup.

Hey anyone wanna discuss the NLLR mixtape project? i usually cop and listen @ the gym so i dun have to be changing the songs and stuff.

I havent gotten the chance to listen to most of them, the GRUM one was tops, OVERTHRILL was pretty fire too. My man Gouf told me the ComputerClub one was hot, so i think thats next on my list, any other good nllr mixes?