High School Drama Club

sycamore no more

Going on ANY forum and talking shit will only get you shit in return. If you're on 5D talking all this shit about Superfuture, then why bother posting on here? Someone from 5D was even dropping knowledge on how much of a dick you (yes you master) were acting like. Also you are making fun of everyone wearing skinny jeans and saying "Fuck skinny jeans!" when you are wearing Dior Homme whos whole aesthetic is "skinny."

Go die in a fire.

wow. just let the guy sag if he wants to sag. even if he is defying it or is a dick youve got bigger fish to fry on this forum than flaming this guy who knows enough to buy the jeans that you make such a fuss of. personally, i wouldnt wear the jeans that way but im 6'0 120 pounds. hes a lot bigger than most of us are, and if he wants to wear dior let him do it and move on because i see alot of more hypey/asshole/troll shit on this forum, so rather than trying to help someone who is just out finding his own style focus on the "nEW tRs are SoOO hoTt" trolls for shits and giggles and maybe he will realize that his style needs work. just a thought. no hate, sycamore, no hate to anyone. just lay the fuck off.

the guys just a grade A sour puss, butt hurt from all the worst waywt posts. but this is also the same guy pm'ed me throwin the race card around when i joked around callin him a chigger or osmething...now saying shit like THOSE koreans, THEM koreans. the guy goes around talkin shit on 5D about how Superfuture is full of fuckin idiots and all this. Its not the fact that he wears diors sized up that bothers me, that i really dont give shits about, its the fact that he talks awhole lot of shit for no apparent reason. "fuck skinny jeans" ..... ?