WTB: Iron Army Hiro Ito 30 or 31

grandpashouse

Yeah, for sure. If you are getting the rinsed jeans, they run smaller, but the raws will stretch a ton. I had 31s too that got nuts big. I have 29s now and even after a couple of days seem to be creeping up in the size. Also, the Hiro Itos are really low rise, so if you're like me and have no hips, you can afford to size down, way down. Just my two cents. Might want to check contextclothing.com or ironarmyclothing.com, they have a online store.

you may have to reconsider the size you want, unless youre aware of the stretching that these can go through. i started with a 31 myself, but just measuring now, theyre almost 34.

I bought the 31s from samirpatel55, and they fit more like a 32. They're super tight in the thigh though, so I'm considering sizing up one. They sit really low though, so as mentioned, you can size down quite a bit.

Let me know if you're really interested though, I'm still debating to keep these or not. They're pretty slim for my taste, so I'll consider selling them if you want the 31s.