SPIKE JONZE and FOUR STAR

What do you guys think of Spike's clothing company FOUR STAR?

and GIRL and CHOCOLATE?

Stomp out all the unwelcome punks. You can't buy your way into this circle... Nom De Guerre Fakers. Just leave.

Isa Saalabi has a restraining order out against a girl, who is my friend! And any third party. SO that means he has a restraining order against Jay-Z, Martin Scorsese, James Gandolfini, Rosario Dawson, Chloe Sevigny, Kanye West, The Roots, Mos Def... everyone in New York. Listen girls, learn from my friend... Isa Saalabi is lame and is gonna get his. Plus, he is full of diseas

fourstar does skate clothing right.

girl and choco are the best, although heads are kinda getting over them.

i got sad when they moved production to china, but i'm a nerd like that. giant bought all their old molds off of them and were using them to press stereo decks, so i could still get my mike carroll shape.

now that giant is assed out....bumming.

and koston owns fourstar. spike is up in there a little, no doubt, but i wouldn't go referring to it as "spike's clothing company"...it's been interesting to see him more active/visible in girl family stuff over the last little while.

dude, PS Stix Carrolls were the BEST, that's my shape! For months I'd been wondering what happened to all the shapes and just two days ago found out they'd switched over to China. wild. What's happened to Giant??

i used to totally love fourstar. just haven't really been keeping up w/them lately tho. my favorite cords to skate in are fourstar, as are my favorite shorts: o.g. nylon short. good stuff.

there are some pretty big rumblings going on over at giant...they fired their whole sales staff except for one rep, stereo is reportedly going to dwindle, following bod boyle over there. anytime a founder of a company leaves for the direct competition, you know something is up.