De Anza Denimheads.

Louis

ive seen you around(no homo) and i know you read this forum religiously.

-white guy in my math class with the new APC's and sb dunks

-asian/white half guy in my Creative minds class with new Black Imperials

-Japanese guy ive seen walking around with Samurai s5000BK

-Asian guy with the semi-worn Black imperials

-probably a lot more people but shit its like a virtual sufu.

ive already met up with mrip and moy, we should all have a supergay meet.

I dont know anything at all about where you are from - BUT what makes you think that 100% for sure just cause they have those brands on that they either ...

A.) have ever read about them online as opposed to just word of mouth

B.) they have the money and bought them because they are more costly than the average jeans

C.) They aren't registered ( and wont do so for your sake ) and just read 5 minutes to get an idea of what to buy

D.) They are in the bay area home of Levis so they might know a thing or two about raw / selvage from their folks ... or simply " hometown in the know "

I dont know anything at all about where you are from - BUT what makes you think that 100% for sure just cause they have those brands on that they either ...

B.) they have the money and bought them because they are more costly than the average jeans

C.) They aren't registered ( and wont do so for your sake ) and just read 5 minutes to get an idea of what to buy

D.) They are in the bay area home of Levis so they might know a thing or two about raw / selvage from their folks ... or simply " hometown in the know "

Where the hell else would the here about Ande Whall's? If the run in packs, I'm sure they've all ganged up in SuFu.

There are plenty of fashion savvy people at De Anza and he is just calling out to those other SuFuers who go there as well and is not necessarily assumming anything. With an enrollment of like 20,000 students I'm pretty darn sure there are others.

Hi Louis. Wo haha you finally post something like this. Anyway I used to go to De Anza untill last quarter, but I met his frd in top cafe.

Two cute girls turn their head and say "nice jeans"......... hahaha I was like har..........?

Months later, I Louis send me a PM, and everythings become clear.

Originally Posted by numero_uno_3xl viewpost.gif

I think it doesn't matter, who, where and how they know about this type of things. As long as they like the idea, they will stay.

mm not a stalker, sorry i like to be social. dont know about you though. The people i talked about are obviously have taken interest in denim and they probably ask questions just like everyone else on the forum. Pretty sure ordering a pair of jeans that you dont really have a good idea of how they fit, material wise, etc.. youd have an easier time talking to someone IRL without getting flamed at. Reason for the thread being. Dont need unnecessary comments such as yours.

Repping my 19 oz. Samurais, they are getting tapered; so I'm wearing Levi's until Wednesday. I'm pretty sure im the only Indian dude that isn't wearing Ecko and super baggy jeans. Say what's up if you see me in my illegal jeans.

itd be interesting if new groups of friends formed at de anza through conversations starting with "hey, nice (insert denim brand) ya got there"

basically what i did. saw a guy wearing some sick pants, gotta compliment the guy.

itd be interesting if new groups of friends formed at de anza through conversations starting with "hey, nice (insert denim brand) ya got there"

It's already happening. :)

And yes, that is exactly what Louis came up to me and said.

My friend owns a pair of Skulls, Imperial, Samurai, Tsubi, APC, Nom De Guerre, Dior Homme, and Flat Heads.

My other friend owns some LVC, Sugarcanes, Sling & Stones, 45rpm, Studio D'artisan, PBJ, Fullcount, and Evisu's.

My other friend who hangs out with my other friend wears FOB Factory, Duckdigger, Stormy Blue, Warehouse, Dry Bones, and Eternals.

I have cool denim wearing friends, yay.