FS: APC Standard Raw Denim 28, 10 Deep Yacht Master

turcy.

Hey guys, just bought some size 28 standards off alleytroop, they're god damn beautiful, worn very lightly while at my computer to get an idea for the fit, still with the information tags in the pocket and everything. Unfortunately, a 28 seems too tight for me in APC, despite the fact that I wear 30 in nudies. I'm letting these go for $105 shipped.

Also I have a slightly worn (maybe 5 times max) never washed size Medium 10 deep yacht master hoody. Will let it go for $80 shipped.

I will update with pics later on, just gonna go make some badly needed food right now.

PM me with any questions or offers.

***edit: just thought i'd clarify, i'm selling the standards because of the rise i need something with a lower rise, the standards have an approximately half inch higher rise than the new standards, and because of this, the 28 are too tight around my waist...other than the rise length, these are the EXACT SAME cut as a new standard

***willing to trade on both items as well, wanting a 29 in new standard jeans, and will consider trades for any size s-m tops for the hoody