waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

fuck this already. working him over and over is literally "flogging a dead horse." we've obviously broken him. shit is getting boring. it's just too easy.

You are far from working me over. It was jeepster whom got me ease off the gas pedal and think.

name dropper.

I spose that is waht it is. I'm just acknowledging that I respect his post because it was not LOLOLOLOLOLOL UR GAY OR this and that. It is not fun to be on the receiving end of being blasted by almost an entire forum, however I will not stop because this is something I believe in. So bring on the name calling. How much red bars could I get? At this rate, I want to be the one with the most then!

Guest jmatsu
You are far from working me over. It was jeepster whom got me ease off the gas pedal and think.

why? because he called you stupid without using naughty words?

Every person suffering from clinical bitchassness who can't handle a whole group of strangers dumping on their ass pretends to be "having fun" and trying to "be entertained". (cf. Disillusioned)

And then they start wanting shitloads of neg rep.

Darkadious did it first. And he didn't do it to salvage the flaming shat-upon remnants of his public image.

Guest jmatsu
DSCN3380.jpg

Thom Browne

April '77

Organ Mastuhz

whatever

hi icky,

you always b wearing organ mastuhz. have been since you joined up...and bought a new pair 2, right? they look cool, but i don't even know what the fuck they are. whats the 411 on them jawns?

don't push your luck.

He already did... Namely, dressing like a wigger in Portland? Uh. Yeah. I would say the majority of black people in Portland don't even dress that way, despite having the stereotypical blood right. I'm pretty much sure you can fake that style when you're submerged in it (i.e., wiggers in hella populated urban areas) without getting your ass beat. But in Portland?! For fuck's sake he's pleading for a beating.

/hypothetical philosophy

edit: sorry, this belongs in WAYWT shit talking. oops.

why? because he called you stupid without using naughty words?

No, because he told me that I was a bit over aggressive in trying to get my point across, which tends me be a problem of mine. It is better to hear somethign constructive then to be called a fucking rodent or asshole, you smell me?

Funny, thats what ever troll says when he hits his fifth bar.

edit: make that sixth

Is that so? Probably because I've already gone too far to make amends so I accept the bars of hate and would like to push it to the farthest it can go. Sky's the limit?

Guest jmatsu
No, because he told me that I was a bit over aggressive in trying to get my point across, which tends me be a problem of mine. It is better to hear somethign constructive then to be called a fucking rodent or asshole, you smell me?

is it always the same fuckin song and dance with you?

jeep pmmed me. he told me something we're already aware of. says you're stupid.

is it always the same fuckin song and dance with you?

jeep pmmed me. he told me something we're already aware of. says you're stupid.

Oh yea? Score one for teamwork. It is not fun being called stupid, and it is a real pain in my ass to be called one. I just cannot understand you. Why am I stupid? I just acknowledged that I was a bit wrong in forcing my opinion to everyone, but yet I am still stupid? I wont apologize for being who I am and having passion and although aggressive, it is me. And if you think I am stupid, fine then. I'll be stupid in your eyes whilst I think you are an elitist prick with nothing better to do than to spend the majority of your time on sufu to gain praise and pass judgment filled with hate and to piss people off. Pass some of that judgment your way. Money cannot buy a fashion sense, and with the amount of shit you talk, I highly expected it to be backed up with some awesome style. But I was wrong.

Guest jmatsu
Oh yea? Score one for teamwork. It is not fun being called stupid, and it is a real pain in my ass to be called one. I just cannot understand you. Why am I stupid? I just acknowledged that I was a bit wrong in forcing my opinion to everyone, but yet I am still stupid? I wont apologize for being who I am and having passion and although aggressive, it is me. And if you think I am stupid, fine then. I'll be stupid in your eyes whilst I think you are an elitist prick with nothing better to do than to spend the majority of your time on sufu to gain praise and pass judgment filled with hate and to piss people off. Pass some of that judgment your way. Money cannot buy a fashion sense, and with the amount of shit you talk, I highly expected it to be backed up with some awesome style. But I was wrong.

why do you think that a bunch of members don't seem to like you or have been calling you stupid? what is there to even try 2 understand? if niggas say/do dumb shit, it is inevitable that they'll b hated on.

what does my fashion sense/or personal style have to do with me saying you're stupid?

you wanna take shit there? okay, i took a glimpse at your shit all i saw was some wangster who didn't impress me in particular. so not only are your comments wack, but so was that fit. shit is all fucking w®ong.

DUM figured it out. They're super easy to track down. But you'd be bitinggggg....