waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

kunk,

i don't think any of what your just wore matches you in the least. maybe except the dh jawns cause they are based on military shoes...you look like you could have been in the romanian military.

or maybe a tuxedo or suit would do for you. you look like you'd make a great doorman, bouncer, chauffer...some sort of man-servant. if you wore a loincloth you'd look like a eunuch slave from the dark ages. grow a beard, buy a little white hat, and you'd be the perfect BLUTO.

or you could just dress more like bullen and smile (even though the shape of his head-top is different).

you have a wife? would her name happen to be "helga" by any chance??

kunk,

i don't think any of what your just wore matches you in the least. maybe except the dh jawns cause they are based on military shoes...you look like you could have been in the romanian military.

or maybe a tuxedo or suit would do for you. you look like you'd make a great doorman, bouncer, chauffer...some sort of man-servant. if you wore a loincloth you'd look like a eunuch slave from the dark ages.

or you could just dress more like bullen and smile (even though the shape of his head-topis different).

you have a wife? would her name happen to be "helga" by any chance??

i tend to say fuck it cause no clothes fit me anyway. if i could find tranny-sized balenciage legos i'd wear em. i face facts. i'm 6'2. 240. i bench trees and squat planes and kill hessians. i may post loincloth pics from halloween. come on, is there not something to be said for baby huey wearing clothes intended for people 100 pounds less?

Guest jmatsu
i tend to say fuck it cause no clothes fit me anyway. if i could find tranny-sized balenciage legos i'd wear em. i face facts. i'm 6'2. 240. i bench trees and squat planes and kill hessians. i may post loincloth pics from halloween. come on, is there not something to be said for baby huey wearing clothes intended for people 100 pounds less?

okay...okay.

the tuck won't work for a person of your physique unless you go hypebeast (which you obviously don't want). i personally think you should just go more formal. sizing up would def stop the b. banner to incredible hulk effects.

IM8A_IK82_BA.jpg

cop? international male may be more my steez. think i look like a killer now, in a suit i look like a better-paid killer.

okay...okay.

the tuck won't work for a person of your physique unless you go hypebeast (which you obviously don't want). i personally think you should just go more formal. sizing up would def stop the b. banner to incredible hulk effects.

this post is all kinds of hot.

ProfMonnitoff has the hair of a French prince.

jeepster has this spectacular franco-trash wealthy layabout vibe whenever he puts up a waywt. i think he has the most diversified wardrobe and discriminating eye of the wealthbeasts on here/tfs/sz. or maybe he just wears more color. great shoe collection too.

[noparse][/dickride][/noparse]

jeepster has this spectacular franco-trash wealthy layabout vibe whenever he puts up a waywt. i think he has the most diversified wardrobe and discriminating eye of the wealthbeasts on here/tfs/sz. or maybe he just wears more color. great shoe collection too.

[noparse][/dickride][/noparse]

yeah, whenever he throws up a waywt, i'm always impressed by how ballin that Viennese sausage is...

wink wink, nudge nudge

Guest jmatsu
2498228942_23f7cd8ec9.jpg

uniqcloak

uniqlo cp (no vis)

preme

mij

vans

homi,

this is probably one of your best fits, in my opinion. lose the vans or at least cut off their tags.