waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lol @ this cupcake ass nigga. Nobody ever shited on me and the only person that came close was charged, and he's a joke. This frail cake ass nigga right here. weren't you rocking tendeep like 8 months ago? now this nigga think a pair of "our lagacy" kicks gonna get you some credibility? why don't you keep your shitty "look @ my shitty tattoo pose" having ass moving you cake ass broke kudi wanna be.

lol @ this cupcake ass nigga. Nobody ever shited on me and the only person that came close was charged, and he's a joke. This frail cake ass nigga right here. weren't you rocking tendeep like 8 months ago? now this nigga think a pair of "our lagacy" kicks gonna get you some credibility? why don't you keep your shitty "look @ my shitty tattoo pose" having ass moving you cake ass broke kudi wanna be.

LMAO YOU'RE STILL ON MY DICK!!!!!!! And no, I never wore shitty ass brands, unlike yourself. You honestly think you have any cred whatsoever because you're wearing that old ugly ass supreme? Kid, you're nothing, and me posting makes you so envious that you constantly have to comment on whenever I post a pic on here. You're hurt I'm not fat, look better, and get more money than you.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure my frail ass would take care of you easily, being that I can easily move around you, and you would get tired of me constantly slapping your ugly ass face.