waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

is that a ps3 hooked up to a crt television??

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

get yourself a decent lcd ur missing out on the HD goodness... then again i be using mine mainly for blu ray and streaming...

shit is HD, in Japan they made HD CRTs waaaaay before digital even was around. CRT also kicks LCDs ass in response time aswell as ghosting and true blacks. I wouldn`t trade my CRT for any LCD.

btw my COD4 ID is: deepsix78

yeh man, I used to run a playstation 1 through an old Amiga monitor and shit looked amazing. A lot of people don`t realise that 1080 resolution has been around for decades, in Japan analogue 1080 broadcasts started in the `90s and you could even get HD VCRs called W-VHS and HD Laserdiscs called MUSE. The best thing was this was all in ANALOGUE so no shitty compressed soundtracks and never any pixelisation or any shit like that. It was superior technology to todays but to fit more content because of digital`s compression capabilites broadcasters and governments switched to digital, as usual the people get screwed.

shit is HD, in Japan they made HD CRTs waaaaay before digital even was around. CRT also kicks LCDs ass in response time aswell as ghosting and true blacks. I wouldn`t trade my CRT for any LCD.

btw my COD4 ID is: deepsix78

schooled... what kind of hook ups does it have?

I use a 22in dell IPS monitor - not as good as HD CRT, but decent.

I'll hit u up next time im online (my id: blackdoves)

last few months, hanging with gf, my shitty apaato, daily summer gear etc..finally time to start hitting the rogain??

5072_93819612468_543257468_2080273_2729577_n.jpg

3790613371_44f9b2bb88.jpg

mils always set himself apart, on the furniture front too - I see you, nelson platform bench & aeron.

next level japanese heater, blows american central away.

seeing milspex's face is kinda disappointing.

i was hoping for some thugged out ex-commando who turned to fashion as a way of reconnecting to his previous military life

but instead i get the most azn white dude out there.

(no hate) – still like the fits regardless. it's just an interesting dichotomy goin' on.

day3side744.jpg

tg merino hoody

tg merino undershirt (it may be sunny but its still winter)

take 5 chain

skull belt

flathead world tour

shitty old vans

u remind me of this teacher i used to have, and to be completely honest I've always been intrinsically thrown a bit off-kilter whenever I see your countenance (because of this similarity)