waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

revived a couple of old pieces for a day of studying and watching football today...

OMG the footy today was awesome!!

Both NRL and AFL. :o

OMG the footy today was awesome!!

Both NRL and AFL. :o

don't really follow the NRL....WA and NSW are probably pretty close to polar opposites in that regard (ie NRL very low key here and AFL massive, and vice versa in NSW) although the swans success in recent success years is probably contributing a lot to the growth of AFL's following over there.

eagles continue their smashing start to the season, fuck yes :D

They look awesome with skinny jeans. I'm thinking about picking up my first pair of Dunks now.

They come with grey laces that look much better, but I lost one so I put these blue ones in.

haha, well I'm very much not from Louisiana, and I'm (unfortunately) sober right now, so there you go.

Heh, still got some way to go to match the Daniel Johns comparisons (not so much anymore, but when my hair was longer in combination with the whole weighing 115lbs thing...)

in Austin without my camera this weekend, digicam snap from last night:

468549244_5c319051e4.jpg

lw81, alt app, lgc, 19cm, jv

today's fit, pic at my hotel...

468650842_1f46ef2671.jpg

alt app, lgc, 19cm, vans... (I packed light)

maybe it's the pic, but i don't like how that cardi fits--bit too tight. can't say none bout the shirt 'cause i can't see it much. either way outfit makes you look like one of my old gradeschool teachers. : (

a general Q, doesn't wearing no socks and sweaty feet result in stank shoes?

and just to echo an earlier convo--skinny pants and chunky hightop shoes (boots, sneaks, whatev--e.g. as worn by DUM) are a great look imo.

hmm...yeahp.

had a couple of classes this afternoon...time for more study now. i'm exhausted.

WDYWT230407I.jpg

WDYWT230407II.jpg

WDYWT230407III.jpg

tretorn tournament leather

skull 5507xx

bonds t

vintage button up

generic beanie

jpgm x empress necklace

thomas meihofer ring

DSC00074.JPG

Shitty weather today, now have an hour off of a whole day at uni.

Face cut to avoid comments along the lines of "dude you look like Daniel V, but with a stinking hangover"

Lacoste

Dunlop

Ande Whall

Supra (whoring these out rather a lot lately as they're just about the best pair of shoes I can wear with a broken metatarsal)