waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nairb, were you hanging out with a girl + guy in a man ure shirt on saturday?

I've been sighted!!! my cover is blown.

To all montrealers who want to experience the enlightenment that Mass has now achieved, we're meeting Saturday. PM for details (which we're still working out at the moment)

I've been sighted!!! my cover is blown.

To all montrealers who want to experience the enlightenment that Mass has now achieved, we're meeting Saturday. PM for details (which we're still working out at the moment)

Wow. Supertrash Personals. I fucking love Supertrash. Hope you guys have lots of sufu babies. :cool:

Btw. Rira, dryice, and I were spotted by werdtoyourmoms on broadway. "Yo, you're superfuture kids, right? I'm werdtoyourmoms." Gyeaah.

Your kid's fighting stance is far superior to your's. He looks calm and balanced under fire. I'm guessing you got owned?

Your kid's fighting stance is far superior to your's. He looks calm and balanced under fire. I'm guessing you got owned?

Yeah, the one-handed technique is weak!

ive actually tried to impart some of the basics of sword play into our duels and he's gotten alot better. my sensei is a better teacher than i am though so this summer he's starting lessons (shorei-ryu).

Yeah, the one-handed technique is weak!

actually, im playing general grievous here and im about to take his lightsaber away (at which point he will escape and eventually use a fallen stormtrooper's blaster to defeat me.)

I would normally be so fucking pissed off if someone posted 5 pictures here, but those are all amazing. The lightsaber thing is so cool. You're an awesome dad, apparently.

and i think this is one of the best comments ive ever read.

thanks.