waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Does H&M carry italian lambskin jackets these days? I've never been inside one...lol. You don't know what you're talking about at all, do you?

haha. italian lambskin =\= not ugly. and money =\= good taste. people could wear all uniqlo less than $100 for whole outfit and style better than you.

i mean.. really? they are all name brands? if so you are much better off spending the money on something better.

03-09-08-01.jpg

It seems to me like you believe hating will make people like you? And hating on one of the easiest to hate on doesn't help your cause much buddy.

I don't even remember Jack's brands but I remember his pic and fit and it was a good outfit.

Neg repped. Feel free to reply with "I don't care about neg rep" when it really hurts you inside...

thanks for the hate

haha. italian lambskin =\= not ugly. and money =\= good taste. people could wear all uniqlo less than $100 for whole outfit and style better than you.

i mean.. really? they are all name brands? if so you are much better off spending the money on something better.

hahaha

you're an idiot. It's really too bad that I'm out of rep for the day. :)

My first post here :) I wore these Sling & Stones Rachels in Natural Selvage, Juicy Couture tee & converse slip ons

If you had just neglected to say what brand the shirt was...

other than that good stuff and welcome to the future.

Guest jmatsu
withConverse1.jpgback1.jpg

My first post here :) I wore these Sling & Stones Rachels in Natural Selvage, Juicy Couture tee & converse slip ons

you ass looks decent in the denim, but too bad those slip ons suck like as in a shitty blow job...meaning they aren't cum-inducing. yep.

huh? whatchu talkin' 'bout bitch?

you said that picture kills boners, so we can assume that it killed your boner, because otherwise, how would you know? so, you had a boner up until you saw that picture. so constant struggle's picture either gave you a boner or it did nothing to diminish it.

seriously though i want to push him into the pool so fucking much

Funny article. There are/were several designers, who developed good looking but cheap and ingenious modular furniture designs, but who's names never get mentioned.

The Eames lounge and ottoman is uncomfortable, so is the barcelona and stacks of others; beautiful designs though. It blows my mind that a lot of 20s to 50s architecture and design still looks more modern than anything since.

you said that picture kills boners, so we can assume that it killed your boner, because otherwise, how would you know? so, you had a boner up until you saw that picture. so constant struggle's picture either gave you a boner or it did nothing to diminish it.

please don't ever waste your money taking the lsat. your logic is fucked.

see, we humans have this thing called abstract thinking... it lets us imagine things without having to experience them. hence, you could imagine your boner being lost without having one at that time.

you should try it sometime... its fun.

hold the phone, it'd be safe to say i wasn't quite calling upon all my logical powers in trying to come up with a link between constant struggle and boners. i'm gonna go ahead and take the lsat anyway, every year 'til i'm thirty, by god. either that or i'll punk out and go to an australian (woohoo) law (woohoo) school (woohoo).