waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

good for you, really; but it doesn't change the fact that you look homeless, and being homeless isn't really a job.

anyhow, i'm surprised how you can make 4x as much as other college students, considering the fact that you took a photograph of yourself bombing a hill, leaving your brand new really cool SLR camera there ( to take a photo of yourself bombing a hill so you can show the internet how cool you are, that you rebel against regular constructs by wearing some weird ass clothes while "skateboarding")

i didnt say nothing about construction workers..

have fun.

here in America...we pay big $$$ for pics of college kids in holemess looking clothes bombing a hill.........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its next level bum fights meets the x games.......

anyhow, i'm surprised how you can make 4x as much as other college students, considering the fact that you took a photograph of yourself bombing a hill, leaving your brand new really cool SLR camera there ( to take a photo of yourself bombing a hill so you can show the internet how cool you are, that you rebel against regular constructs by wearing some weird ass clothes while "skateboarding")

do you really think i left my camera at the top of a massive hill by itself? come on now.

do you really think i left my camera at the top of a massive hill by itself? come on now.

but you said you were bombing the hill..

so after taking a shot of you not really bombing a hill, you carried your cam and tripod, and then bombed the hill!? wtf!?

WHY ARE PEOPLE sO GRUMPY IN SINGAPORE??!?!?!

:(

cos apparently we can't skateboard, so we take our deep seated, pent up frustrations out on random people over the internetz.

but you said you were bombing the hill..

so after taking a shot of you not really bombing a hill, you carried your cam and tripod, and then bombed the hill!? wtf!?

this is sad: someone who has only ever taken a picture using a self timer! i was out skating with a friend. he wanted to try my camera, so i said "ok. get a shot of me bombing this hill." later on looking at the picture on my computer i thought "hey, here's a kind of fun picture, why don't i stick it on sufu with the other one i took" apparently this was a bad idea because it filled up about two pages with utter bullshit (which i apologize for contributing to). the discussion ends here. please don't try to bring back what is already dead for a third time. you don't like the way i dress. that's fine.

jH8gtrD4_C4

worm, i heard you're actually an alright guy, so i'm going to end it here, also because i found a video to really sum up how i feel about you. and i also feel bad for shitting all over you.

but as a final note,i really dont like your look - even more so with a skateboard. style and personality are synonymous, you need to represent where you come from, and what you enjoy, but yeah, the video says everything, so please.

man...worm just looks like a complete godless homosexual. probably homeless too. what is he doing raping skateboarding like that? so disingenuous. witts on the other hand came with HEAT. thems is some nice sneakers man and the whole outfit is fire. carl came with heat too. i like those vans and that is a clean outfit getting ur grown man on with them vans topsiders.

the fit on carl's shirt could be moar better (it could be just the angle), but he executed the cuff pretty well. he's well on his way on being a stylish old man. (That's a good thing).

yea that faux crop is the dopeness. should that be called the "faux crop" or "safety crop"? i like it because it reminds me of faux hawks which are the dopeness.

WDYWT220208.jpg

red wing 1914

samurai s5000bk

tanner belt

bonds t

the flathead chambray

georg jensen ring

yesterday

WDYWT030308.jpg

leather chucks

denime 805

tanner belt