sycamore no more

100_7225.jpg

weird face

uniqlo

samurai

thrift

segway cop!!!!!!!!

waiting for the train back to providence

i'll tell you man. it's actually cheaper to jump on either southwest or us air to get back and forth. flight is like 45 min. and it's like under 100$. only thing you have to front is cab fare, but your school probably has a shuttle..

i'll tell you man. it's actually cheaper to jump on either southwest or us air to get back and forth. flight is like 45 min. and it's like under 100$. only thing you have to front is cab fare, but your school probably has a shuttle..

yeah, i know, but it's only a lot cheaper if you book it far in advance. otherwise it's only about ten bucks cheaper. i'm flying for thanksgiving break and probably winter break. this was kind of a last minute thing.

Its kinda amazing the deals that Southwest gives. From Pittsburgh to Philadelphia they have a 39 dollar flight which takes 45 minutes. To drive its a $45 tank of gas, like $30 in tolls the whole way across the turnpike, 6 hours of driving, and the potential for a several hundred dollar speeding ticket. The train takes all fucking day and is like $60+. I won't even describe the horror of a greyhound bus.

100_7225.jpg

segway cop!!!!!!!!

LMAO. I was walking around my local mall and one of the mall security came around the corner going like 2mph on one of those. I just burst out laughing then felt kind of bad cause I know the dude definitely didn't sign up for that. What the hell do they do if they catch someone stealing? Chase them on their segway? Or abandon it and let it get stolen as they're chasing the guy?

dude, I think they do sign up for that. there is a huge black dude that wears a mountie-style hat that cruises around town here on one. He just blasts around downtown checking out people's meters and shit, never stepping off the thing, going back and forth around the cars. i think he is totally into it. It's like the cops who put up the extra dough for camaro copcars. so weird.

well i mean there is a point to a camaro...but sreiously that segway thing is a useless toy. i dont see any advantages to it.

i see what you mean.....they arent cheap either, about $5k from memory.

they are fucking awesome fun though....i got my GOB on in san sebastian, spain, last year.

segwaymadness.jpg

it was pretty hilarious....they can get up some pretty reasonable speed too.