waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Who? are those APC's? they look pretty damn good. and are those clarks? like the simplicity and understated awesomeness of this outfit. minus the beanie.

are those APC's???? are those clarks????

you fail. you're going to have to repeat the year, i'm afraid. read the dior thread in its entirety after school and we'll take it from there.

are those APC's???? are those clarks????

you fail. you're going to have to repeat the year, i'm afraid. read the dior thread in its entirety after school and we'll take it from there.

sorry data.

just asking. i dont make many forrays into the dior thread. its very intimidating and makes me feel poor most of the time.

but thats for telling me where to look? i guess?

Who? are those APC's? they look pretty damn good. and are those clarks? like the simplicity and understated awesomeness of this outfit. minus the beanie.

Thanks, the shoes are a pair of paul smith oxfords and the jeans are dior 19cm.

lol thanks but it's actually not a problem at all...leaving the flash on is just what i do if i want my face covered sorry if my non-comformist ways are problematic for the sf commune, if it is so troublesome to view a picture that is engulfed with light, please feel free to break down the photo posted in the other waywt thread

i like your outfit alot moy its simple with the black and white yet stands out.

Corbin Law and Coco i too understand how hard it is to capture good lighting.

and if i came off as a jackass i applogize. but i've seen better waywt from Coco

wore this yesterday for PK14 gig. It's a band from Beijin whose lead singer looks like a Chinese incarnation of Ian Curtis and their music sounds ,well, like Chinese incarnation of Joy Division.

moy, who - cant rep but your last fits are amazing.

wywtsunday.jpg

lad musician

apc NC

lone wolf boots by sugarcane

First waywt ...

Nothing tooooo amazing ...

Oxford

Henley

Cords

Flops

Beer

y'all know i don't usually get off on the noob bashing

but this may be the most frat-tastic sufu fit of 2007

he's even swigging a beer in the shot, for fuck's sake

the ones before and after it helped, though

keyko does a real nice jeans-t-boots (i love the cut of that lm tee)

barca, are those aa slims?

First waywt ...

IMG_0066resize.jpg

Nothing tooooo amazing ...

Oxford

Henley

Cords

Flops

Beer

everything is not very fitted on you. you have a slim body why not compliment it with slimmer pants? and why put an emphasis on beer. i've never understood why people take pictures of themselves with a beer if they are not at a party.