waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Slightly different aesthetic but perhaps a loose connection of similarity - i see that jacket as succeeding where Raf Simons failed at Jil Sander this spring with the play on zippers. The overall effect and silhouette as accented by the zippers looks more natural here, where it doesn't in the other case.

shame that the only TH i saw at Joyce last time azn8oi came round were a bunch of basic knits. Wondered if it was sold out or they just hardly carry the shit.

Someone should make a thread that's like one of those little picture books you flip and the drawings start dancing and shit, except we use people's WAYWTs and just PS different movements. Though that may take a while.

i somehow like the idea of this. but well i don't do enough WAYWTs for it to involve me.

Slightly different aesthetic but perhaps a loose connection of similarity - i see that jacket as succeeding where Raf Simons failed at Jil Sander this spring with the play on zippers. The overall effect and silhouette as accented by the zippers looks more natural here, where it doesn't in the other case.

shame that the only TH i saw at Joyce last time azn8oi came round were a bunch of basic knits. Wondered if it was sold out or they just hardly carry the shit.

yes i knew the jacket reminded me of something. raf has been using that electric/international klein blue over the past few years.i don't like the zippers on the tim hamilton jacket, they look too much like soda can tabs, but overall the jacket looks dope. the tim hamilton i've seen looked like expensive reissues of j crew basics

does joyce not stock hamilton anymore?

i was there this winter, and couldn't find any his stuff. i think it retails for a bit too high for the quality and all. but the moto leather is super thin and soft...i am very impressed.