waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

just label "peasant status" only. no need for the "REAL," cause this lacks the necessary realness. yeah no doubt u dressin underpriviledged as fuck, but the real peasant status be homeless vagabonds and junkies and shit. unless u get on yr knees to suck dick for a mere 40oz that is.

fair enough.

I won't quote Half Baked...

but I want to.

4 real? van winkles b mad mad slim! i do a 30 in vanwinks and all ksubis. what should i wear in rls. the reason i ask is cause sometime during sales rl is stupid cheap and the only way i'm gonna buy raw denim again is if shit is cheap.

yeah i kind of sized down? (buy bigger) on my shits tho cause i like the slouchy sagged but still slim look.

I like rrl's cause the slims aren't really branded and have nice construction and denim quality. mostly just cause they fit me right tho.

Well, cutebutdeadly, at least your hair looks immaculate.

thanks.

The rest is so weird that I'm more confused than opposed. You look like an extra on Gummo with extra originality points.

yes, i completely understand your pov now after that clear description. you get extra originality points too.

were kop drkshdw jeans (assuming it's sorta beige) ?

They're a khakish with blue/grey tones and shit. They're mad cool though. I think these are the second pants i have previously owned by Jmatsu. I think the ones realmyth is selling are slightly different.

edit: after looking at realmyth's thread they're definitely different . Mine are a darker khaki, skinny fit, and no weird rear pockets. I think his just ended on ebay though so sorry freecat.

They're a khakish with blue/grey tones and shit. They're mad cool though. I think these are the second pants i have previously owned by Jmatsu. I think the ones realmyth is selling are slightly different.

yea realmyth is selling the non-skinny version

seriously this guy=shit,\.fuck.:mad:askdjhd

w and w/o outerwearz. i had to put jawns in the 2nd cause my hand looked fucked up

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

peacoaty

helmut langerson oversizey hoodie

kc miltant shirt

scarfer

rrl slim jawns

visvim shoes