waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hmm...actually first tried it on with a crewneck white tee but when I looked in the mirror from across the room I just pictured a white collar. I really like how it looks, but if you guys could suggest something else (non visible vee, crewneck) i'd like to try it on another day.

hmm...actually first tried it on with a crewneck white tee but when I looked in the mirror from across the room I just pictured a white collar. I really like how it looks, but if you guys could suggest something else (non visible vee, crewneck) i'd like to try it on another day.

you actually prefer the white collared button up to that of the white crewneck that you tried on first? just fuckin wear a tee under that shit or wear it raw.

this shit ain't even complex.

Goddamn you Nf. I've been jonesin' for that thing for a while. How do you like it. TELL ME EVERYTIHNG. PM if necessary.

shirt is real nice, although tiny chance im gonna put it on the market. it was literally THE last one in the store, xs. the crinkled material makes it very slim fitting, even by soof standards so im hesitant about wearing it buttoned up. im gonna wear it with like a sweater under it for a while to try to stretch it a bit and if not im either selling it or just wearing it as a cardigan. the strap is totally awesome to dick around with and wrap aorund like 90 times and pretend ur edward scissorhands though.