waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i tried on an XL leather winter jacket. lambs wool lining. super warm. super ridic looking on me. didn't fit me in the shoulders at all.

how broad are your shoulders jeep? I'm thinking of getting XL RO leather jacket, I easy fit size L uniqlo, etc...

good thing, too. got a pair of raf dress pants and a winter coat this week and i'm officially done til '09. promise.

no alligator sneakers for u? or u waiting for reductions?

dunno. have them stuffed away in 45 case i want them, but boots will be my early 09 splurge. gators looked a little too af1 when i tried them on. if at all, matte astros prolly.

after the s/s price slashing, i'll wait til the bitter end for the final reductions.

looks fine no doubt. i think one of the problems about the basic sufu mentality is that alot of people seem to put fringe and avant garde fashion onto some sorta of pedestal. conservative/simple does not necessarily equate to boring. honestly this would work in almost any social environment. don't really care for the first necklace option. it somewhat cheapens the image of other shit...does not mesh as well as the 2nd.

Fact is it's not flattering on her. It's meant to cinch in at the waist and it's not, it's meant to hug her body to show off her curves, instead it's giving off a "straight down" silhouette. She should be wearing a pencil skirt which tapers in. Or wear something tighter as it looks two sizes too big for her.

Fact is it's not flattering on her. It's meant to cinch in at the waist and it's not, it's meant to hug her body to show off her curves, instead it's giving off a "straight down" silhouette. She should be wearing a pencil skirt which tapers in. Or wear something tighter as it looks two sizes too big for her.

you may have a point, but no one had really brought up the technical aspects of her fitting prior my comment. suba mentioned hemming shit...which made sense upon retrospect, but i don't think her shit is that wack/boring.

you may have a point, but no one had really brought up the technical aspects of her fitting prior my comment. suba mentioned hemming shit...which made sense upon retrospect, but i don't think her shit is that wack/boring.

well, alls i gotta say is that this is a nice change from the bitch-cunt-die-stfu-snitch-on-everyone-crap that was making me think this thread was just piece of shit misogynyfest. i'm actually learning here. i agree that the skirt isn't great...it's from mango...and just like H&M, that shit is not made for petite girls, but it suffices for my purposes of creating a tone for castings and crap. so thanks...i appreciate this technical objective criticism.

hey sufu long time no see

Me on the left, Mr Monkey Bizz in the middle and Mr Haberdashery on the right

P9040764.JPG

Cheap Monday hat

Weekday jacket

Henrik Vibskov tee

the big picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Glh3QVbJi6s/SMD_okXjtiI/AAAAAAAASog/mzNrUsP1Kuk/s1600-h/P9040764.JPG

edit Found a picture from the same night but on a different blog

Marie on the left, Me in the middle, Sneakerstar2 on the right

IMG_2979.JPG

bigger picture: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oclEf1ApG2c/SMEeLQxBWPI/AAAAAAAAAmo/GYaiAEmvQ2M/s1600-h/IMG_2979.JPG