waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

OMG I was reading TFS and I found Westside's WAYWT in the Nu-Rave thread.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f49/nu-rave-51665-6.html post 114

westie, it appears you are the fashion forum equivalent of JLo wearing the green versace dress at the grammys.

holy shit...this is getting out of hand. my conservative preppie douchebag friends can't find this...

4vhyfjp.jpg

80s California pull over

levis 514s

vans

Ok, Im confused. Why are you wearing something totally different in the regular waywt?And why is this the same post of your fit from yesterday? I need a drink.

chard, out of control like all your posts. Question: size of your supreme shirt? Dum was just saying his is medium, and he's 5'11 and it looks huge. Aren't you like 5'8 with a medium, or you manage to find an impossible small?

chard, out of control like all your posts. Question: size of your supreme shirt? Dum was just saying his is medium, and he's 5'11 and it looks huge. Aren't you like 5'8 with a medium, or you manage to find an impossible small?
His is a medium - tees aren't made in a small, only select cut and sew pieces are.

Anyways - dum is a twig, and supreme tees say "preshrunk" but they have the ability to shrink nearly a whole size.