waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah. they come up out of the ground, climb into a tree or bush, and molt, leaving behind a shell. they are very fragile and the shells basically just crumble after a few days (but not before laying everywhere and adding an audible crunch to your footsteps.)

a necklace would be cool though. i wish i knew how to cast silver better or i would do it myself.

If so, make necklaces out of them and sell them (on supermarket)!

this goofy ass girl at school used to have earings with living butterfly cocoons glued to them. last week the fucking things started hatching on her face in the middle of class so she had to run out side and take them off, it was weird.

this goofy ass girl at school used to have earings with living butterfly cocoons glued to them. last week the fucking things started hatching on her face in the middle of class so she had to run out side and take them off, it was weird.

awesomeness.

I spotted fndmybetterhalf today at costco.

I was about say something man but you went into the store and I had to help load something..

Vans? pin rolled sling stones or crates?

CIMG1066.jpg

Marc Jacobs jacket

AA shirt

Y-3 bag

H+M jeans

Thrift boots

Earlier that day a half assed attempt of dressing up for some shit at school. All my formal clothes were a size too big.

CIMG1063.jpg

AA cardigan

Gap shirt

Thrift tie

H+M jeans

Thrift boots.

adding a splash of colour to an otherwise dreary day today....

511956854_7f1261092a_o.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

iron heart 634s

bonds t

fred perry v neck

thomas meihofer ring

and tonight....

511956856_454b0fe307_o.jpg

pony cota

iron heart 634s

topman t

saba henley

generic hoodie

this is pretty metal

edit: hectic