waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I'm considering making your necklace cultpop. Taking a razor and sanding the blades flat.

why make it yourself when you can pay me to sell you the exact same one cultpop has!?

airjamie, did you get your pyramid pendant yet?

Pins on pack are Pants Yell! and Asaurus Records. Went for the pop look.

OMC we talked about you all day long.

Guest Airjamie
why make it yourself when you can pay me to sell you the exact same one cultpop has!?

airjamie, did you get your pyramid pendant yet?

Yeah dude, I'd like to thank the usps for totally fucking it up. Shit was totally smashed when it got here, although about 15 mins with a pair of pliers had it back to normal. Its a little squiggly and the black is coming off from the pliers but it looks fucking awesome. The weirdest part was that i really like the chain. I dont know why but its the perfect length and width. I just want to let everyone on there know that my shit getting smashed was in NO WAY omc's fault. The package got here extremely quickly and was well packed and protected and everything but im pretty sure someone totally stomped on it as evidenced by the bigass shoeprint.

having a bit of streetwear backlash lately

4pmdzpv.jpg

Supreme (yeah yeah still streetwear, BUT it has a homemade Dragonforce patch)

Black tee

Tripp leopard print tights --i mean jeans

bare feet

Listening to:

NEIGHBORHOOD #1 (TUNNELS) - The Arcade Fire

... is that font available somewhere, or did you really just take the time to

recreate it?

either way, where can i cop?

I really just took the time to re-create it. We are pulling out all the stops for Organ Playa. Me and Crillz will be finishing the collection sometime in the near future, ready for a full S/S 2009 release. Pricing will be along the lines of Carol Christian Poell, since we will be using nothing but the finest Italian materials and productions facilities, and will only be making 8 to 9 pieces a year. Expect to pay around $4,000 for a T-Shirt, and like it, motherfucker.

Guest Airjamie
Pull out all the stops, laffo.

Its a little late...but that DVN cardi is so hot it makes me want to kick the shit out of a five year old and go light cats on fire gummo style.

i'll definitely be around for late june. even earlier if you want to have some private time.

let me just warn you, siddartha, that the last two weeks before graduating nyu will be the most hectic time of your life. literally hectic, not supergay hectic.

The best part is that the phrase "pull out all the stops" comes from usage of pipe organs, as in Organ Playa: Suck A Dick for Our Clothing.

Well duh, why do you think I have organ shoes? I am th' Organ Playa.

i'll definitely be around for late june. even earlier if you want to have some private time.

let me just warn you, siddartha, that the last two weeks before graduating nyu will be the most hectic time of your life. literally hectic, not supergay hectic.

You majoring in Hectic? I'm in Tisch. We don't do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...time to study my final.

Shit omc I added you on le AIM and you're not showing up. Oh well. You're missing the fun... missing the fun! As long as you come through for late June!
You majoring in Hectic? I'm in Tisch. We don't do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...time to study my final.

You fucking Tischies and your sexy art school sluts... meanwhile, me and CAS and our midwestern floppy-funbagged republican slags.

it isnt even the schoolwork that is the issue these last two weeks, its keeping track of all the shit that you need to keep track of in order to graduate. nyu makes it really difficult by imposing strange deadlines and random two hour windows of time during which you can get things approved/signed/done.

This is great - nice to see you all together enjoying the Montréal weather :D

Fuuma looks positively EVIL !

i am so happy someone addressed this clearly because i didnt want to have to ask

'wtf is MTL?'

Organ playa is the Shizznah, Millizzznahhh. Keep it ultra limited Servous.

Shit man....everyone is hanging out these days!!!! I am def going to do a US tour one day.