waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Nice denim, soonami, but please dont tell me youre collecting/saving those beer bottles.

M

The fuck you care? Most of those bottles have significant sentimental value, like Black Ops I got for my Birthday, or the Blind Pig, my friend sent me from Berkeley, or beer we've shared over the holidays, special trips etc.

it was just a little poke. i understand what you mean, but the same point's been raised before. yes it does seem a little weird that people spend so much to look everybody else, but i think that workwear aesthetic is more about the quality of the individual garments that the whole styling of it.

I'll be the first to admit that I've fallen for the workwear/americana aesthetic. And I agree that it's more about individual pieces than the overall look. But it's all subjective. You could put all the goth ninja kids together just you like you did Sayword and you could make the same argument...

The 1950's are back. Sup.

We can't keep using the goth ninja argument, they are all GONE. they left for that cos play site. the few that do post do so out of nostalgia. the sufes is now a collective of work-wearers and regular bad, to well dressed people with various jawns from different subsets of fashion culture.