waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

looks straight fob

i see leather jacket, graphic tee, raw jeans and some form of converse at least a hundred times a day (0)

Something about the way fobs wear their raws looks mad retarded.

I preferred when they used to wear those distressed NBHD-type jeans. At least the look was sorta Uraharajuku.bad-ass.

10-12a.jpg

Temple of Jawnz

Thrift

Eternal

Converse

edit - PS dope shit Icarus and DUM... lov u guys

Fuck this was good. Def my favorite fit of the last few pages

you look you're living in a fancy house and you're rich and all but that room you're in looks reeaaaaally boring. like everything i see in extreme home makeover that gives us europeans a bad picture of how some americans suck at decorating and interior design, that room just confirms what i, we think

you look you're living in a fancy house and you're rich and all but that room you're in looks reeaaaaally boring. like everything i see in extreme home makeover that gives us europeans a bad picture of how some americans suck at decorating and interior design, that room just confirms what i, we think

the very definition of McMansion

lol who are you talking about? I don't know if I should be offended or not. ;)

Out of towner

JilSandersuit.jpg

Jil suit

HL shirt

AE shoes

what's the purpose of posting a "fit", if you can't actually see the fit?

you obviously wanna show off the suit, so why not show it? I really would like to see the way the whole suit looks/fits.

no hate this in not a flame but rather a sincere question.

what's the purpose of posting a "fit", if you can't actually see the fit?

you obviously wanna show off the suit, so why not show it? I really would like to see the way the whole suit looks/fits.

no hate this in not a flame but rather a sincere question.

I'm not wearing the suit anymore. But the next time I put it on, I'll take a full shot. It's a pretty standard Jil suiting fit (slim fitting jacket with a little extra length in the sleeves and tapered trousers)