waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yea but he be smart to be usin it while other niagras bee flockin you know?

i guess, but if you talking about the hustle, he ain't really moving anything for a substantial profit. a smart jawns hutler when slanging some shit will make a profit, not have the overall value of his collection go down. make a profit/acquire a piece that is of higher value than the one he is trying to slang.

yeah this is true, but a successful janws hustler gotta get rid of the pieces that aint nobody want so they don't just sit in his closet pissin off all the other pieces cause its that wack

ha. this is true as well, but in the case of this raf tee and crminsk, it was only really acceptable at one point in time (when it just came out at the start of the season) in the black colorway.

also i don't think that crminsky's other jawns could hate on that tee or vice-versa or on anything in his closet if you catch my drift. they just live together is misery, cause misery love company as they say.

i guess, but if you talking about the hustle, he ain't really moving anything for a substantial profit. a smart jawns hutler when slanging some shit will make a profit, not have the overall value of his collection go down. make a profit/acquire a piece that is of higher value than the one he is trying to slang.

This is definitely how to work the internet clothing hustle.

continuing the epic story of bitchassness, i'm a 46 in geller you want tagged pics of the tag you lamer? it's not like i'm the only person that finds you sad, i even took the shit outta my sig, get over it and move on. or even better, get a sense of humor! because the internet is so fucking serious.

i don't want to shit up this thread, so if u really wanna continue PM me

but i do not start any of this, you are the one provoking me, im only responding...

and it doesn't even matter if u are 46, you still look like a fat ass (skinny fat is still fat!)...but no need to get sensitive MR.

edit: fuck this not even worth it.

more like it