waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

they b roomy in da thighs but severly tapers past da knee

kind of like how my tsubis van winkles fit

4 real? van winkles b mad mad slim! i do a 30 in vanwinks and all ksubis. what should i wear in rls. the reason i ask is cause sometime during sales rl is stupid cheap and the only way i'm gonna buy raw denim again is if shit is cheap.

To class and later tear up a 40 person team beer pong tournament. Yea, that's how i roll on mondays. No coach party but hey, it's something.

slight different pic in reg

picture013ys6.jpg

drkshdw jacket

SoG tee

drkshdw jeans

double identity sneaks

robi and jmatsu looking good. I wish the sleeves were a bit shorter and slimmer on that jacket though, j.

That the ndg helmet bag? Doesn't look as bad as the online pics i've seen. I always liked the color blue ndg and s2a used. Just couldn't find it on sale for cheaper.

Also, that vibskov trench looks pretty solid.

110708unolp9.jpg

110708dosrw3.jpg

REAL peasant status. I'm terribly tired and will probably be equally or tired for the next 4 weeks. It's comfort-mode time.

just label "peasant status" only. no need for the "REAL," cause this lacks the necessary realness. yeah no doubt u dressin underpriviledged as fuck, but the real peasant status be homeless vagabonds and junkies and shit. unless u get on yr knees to suck dick for a mere 40oz that is.