waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Why u hatin

Its not like he went to the thrift store looking for Gap shit

Exactly. I didnt go home feeling lucky I found Gap at the thrift store. I thought it was a pretty decent shirt ( and I still think it is) and it so happened to be Gap. I also didn't want to write Vintage Gap cos I don't know what year that shit is from. I wasn't trying to make a statement with the "thrift".

and for the other guy I wear a size 10.5.

If it's any consolation, I wore that cos I was going bike riding. We had good weather today.( High of 74 degrees):)

I just had a vision of you wherein you are a Gap retail year/season savant. You can see an article of Gap clothing and instantly recall the year it was produced and possibly even the factory it was made with the exact latitude, longitude and even elevation.

EDIT: Nice shitty picture of your couch and bowl

VVVVVV

Lolz, just an offhanded joke. I sometimes see nice shirts at thrift stores that happen to be J crew or Gap and I'll still pick them up, however, I just thought it was funny that the thrift Gap got label dropped, but not the thrifted shorts.

Lolz, just an offhanded joke. I sometimes see nice shirts at thrift stores that happen to be J crew or Gap and I'll still pick them up, however, I just thought it was funny that the thrift Gap got label dropped, but not the thrifted shorts.

Oh Ok. The shorts are nameless, looks like something a broke mom would make for her kids really.

I just thought folks wrote the labels just for the heck of it.

didn't know you guys read into it. I'd be more careful next time. lol.

One of the best pic I've ever seen. Beautiful combination and awesome picture, with the overall matching (skin/floor/walls/dress ; hair/wood/boots). Absolute perfection. And very sexy - but not vulgar - unveiled left shoulder.

Clothes are original, and based both on the same idea : covering large parts of the body, but showing unexpected small parts (dress hiding the torso, revealing only one shoulder and a beautiful small part of the armpit ; boots covering the legs, showing the toe).