waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

favorites are s/s 04 and f/w 03 and f/w 06. have only jil suiting, a few shirts a sweater and a pair of pants. jil s/s 09 is pretty dreadful IMO. last spring was very good.

you rock the bowl very very well BTW. your face kind of reminds me of john balance of coil when he was young. maybe it's just this pic.

and finally, yeah, i think that was MMM s/s 06.

bowlcuts

l_e7a51c4152f74e0ca39580f01870c4df.jpg

im in uk, but true none the less, some terrible shit in korea but alot of cool kids too..

kunk u brutal. new fit is nice though, u got mad raf simonz! whats your favorite collection? dig the jil?

er i swear margiela made one a while back along with the camera and suits etc.

Fucking awesome jacket. I think Who? has one like it that I've always been mad envious of. Hopefully by next season an XS will be on eBay, although I secretly hope that one will just make it to like 75% off this season because of THE ECONOMIES

PM'ed you some questions about it, Dismal. Might try and borrow some details from that thing to add some hidden closures and whatnot to my down-comforter-with-a-strap Rick jacket.

Yea, your feetz be weird looking, man. I don't know what it is. Something about them make me not like them and by an extension, you. Also, you have a big stain on your shirt

Also, where you assholes getting decent tapered botton or whatever sweatpants? I need better lounge wear. Since i wear it infinitely more than jawns.