waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

not feeling the shorts, but maybe its just the angle. dont know much about gap pants sizing, but they look kinda big. maybe you could have them shits tapered. would look better if they were more narrow 2. dont really know if you'd wanna invest all the time/effort in gap...then again maybe, cause of the cheap price.

They are a size too big. Honestly, i wear them to lounge around the house and do errands. As i was putting things on this morning i realized the proportions looked alright with them so took advantage of comfy wear. I need to adjust this a bit to get a better complete cdg vibe i wanted. Someone find me vibskov or cdg shorts

The leather vest looks better than i thought it would. Really non-descript. Solid piece.

corbin- You don't gotta wear a skinny tie or anything, but just a 2.5-2.75" one would've made it a lot better. Also, let it hang another half inch to inch. Not that you care as it's homecoming, but just my own sartorial advice.

if i could do homecoming over again, i'd want to be on some groucho marx tip with ultra baggy pants, suspender, wide ass fucking tie, and black rimmed glasses