waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yo dino!!

your last few fits have been good...retro / royal tannenbaums feel / wes anderson

and most of this last fit is good...but does jinz/pants are grossssssssssssssssssss

k thanks

much love for all things dino....

except dem pants.

I'd like them if they didn't look like they'd been copped from some homeless man.

lolz. this is the first time ive ever worn them out. copped from cheap monday for mad cheap

lolz. this is the first time ive ever worn them out. copped from cheap monday for mad cheap

mad cheap is still wayyy too much..........

fair warning if i see you walking around NYC with those on...expect to get into a fight with a 6 foot, 220 lb chinese guy

j/k...i i ever see u on the street imma yell "DINOOOO" and give you a blakc power fist..........werd!

Guest jmatsu

2785033000_6558caa03d_b.jpg

i have no qualms with the overall fit and the pieces by themselvesbut i don't care for the execution of the cms. (sayword asked)are them shits pinrolled? is so get the rolls to go lower. kind just looks like you tucked them into your socks.

Guest jmatsu
i just assumed (and they look like) they came with black elastic on the bottom.......

oh do they? not up on cm lately. even so, would look better if pulled lower.

yo, sayword - i jacked your name for my fantasty football league. it's all love man. no homo

craps i have my draft next week....i havent done fantasy football in 2 years....no clue who to draft.....

I have the third pick in my league, and we get points per carry and completion, so i get peterson, brady, or LT. i'm happy w/ either one. the rest, i'm totally lost.

Bunch of squirrels.....get into the gym, lift some weight and then go out and play some real ball....save your fantasies for better stuff

BTW, when they say "just do it" they don't mean fantasize

last post was yesterday....this is today.....weather is perfect for playin' ball....

8_21_08.jpg

But is this some damn acid wash jeans with a pin-roll?

i have no qualms with the overall fit and the pieces by themselvesbut i don't care for the execution of the cms. (sayword asked)are them shits pinrolled? is so get the rolls to go lower. kind just looks like you tucked them into your socks.

hah yall buggin. nah theres no pinroll, thay aint even jeans, more like cotton work out pants or some shit. drawstring waist, no back pockets, and elastic cuffs (worn with black socks)