waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

ahah, maybe you are. In this case i'd need you, especially if you rotate 360°... Hum no, I just remember you were quite heavy, it'll be hard for me to put you in my photo bag.

for everyone who asked about my trench, I took out the cheap plastic buttons and replaced them with round burnished gold ones. it makes it look expensiver.

maybe because the fucking buttons cost a lot.

Guest jmatsu

^i have been following hellominor for a while. i like his simple graphics and usual choice of grey/black/white colors (throughout his seaons). unfortunately he has not upgraded his tshirt bodies. anyway your fit is alright, but your face looks fuckin weird in this pic.

thanks for all the comments about my shirt! didn't expect a response from a fairly downmarket item like that.

Leonard Leroy, I am pretty much okay with looking like Michel Gondry.

phiLi(pp), those Diesel shoes look surprisingly decent.

ragnahgnah, that yesstyle sweater is cool! info on the shoes?

Nice to see a kix post, but yeah -- what's up with yr face, dude?

bright as fuck outside actually...not accustomed to so much sun in the NW....i didnt notice til after i uploaded. oh well

as for hello minor....Dave has got some good shit goin on, summer/fall release are lookin really good

caroll christian poell top (with worked holes)' date=' kenzo belt, dior mii nostalgy jeans, paul smith sneakers.

people in my college ever ask me if i did the holes on my own -_-:rolleyes:[/quote']

i guess that you tried to say that people in college ask if you did the holes on your own in broken english, right?

i would ask the same question myself. just because it's ccp doesn't make it look less retarded.

I would argue that it practically makes it more so.

that is absolutely true, but i didn't go that far because fanboy Mikey would probably delete my post, i need to keep my shit talking kinda clean when i talk about ccp over here.

oh, btw, never got back at you, the jeans fit like a charm, the stretch in them is awesome too because it doesn't make much difference on the fabric look and makes them amazingly comfortable not restraining a single movement to the contrast of what it happens when you sag 100%cotton jeans.