Interest check: New in Box Adidas Oddity Sneakers

fogg

These are Adidas Oddity All Odd sneakers from last years oddities line. I bought them last year, but never wore them because I ended up buying another pair from the oddities line that I liked more (the blue/green ones). These are brand new in the box, and only one of them has even been taken out of the box (to try on). They are a US size 10.5.

The oddities line from last year had some much better colorways than this years does (imo) and are sold out everywhere. the only place I could find online that still had them up (but sold out) is pickyourshoes - http://www.pickyourshoes.com/casual/adidas_all_blk_wht_pop.htm

They're listed at $80 on there, which is a bit less than what I paid. Since they've just been sitting in a box in my room I figured I'd check if anyone here would be interested in buying them. None in this colorway have popped up on ebay in a long time (I checked to see what the going price would be for them). If you're interested in buying them, post here or hit me with a pm.

They're quite an impressive combination and guaranteed to draw attention! Please no comments on my taste (or lack thereof) ;)

Pics:

img10121775938.jpg