australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I recently purchased a Calibre shirt for $170 + $90 for major alterations. They did an amazing job and it fits like a glove. I don't mind paying that much coin for a quality shirt that will get heaps of usage. I have another white Calibre shirt which I beleive cost $200 which has lasted a long time so I'm impressed with their quality and highly recommend 'em. Come to think of it the white shirt fit straight off the rack. They also make XS in some shirts too I think.

yeah I'm now reluctant to pay that much for shirt and still end up having to get it altered.

I ended up giving Herringbone another go and I found that there slim fits in XS fit me pretty well off the rack, bought a plain light blue shirt for $169. And they tend to look good worn without a tie because the collar shapes are more traditional.

they have an american flag on the top left hand side of the webpage. wtf?

the only aussie thing about it is the kangaroo on the logo.

Yeh what the fucks with that? They will never get my money haha...then again i dont have a rats tail a can of jimmy and bad teeth and ride a honda xr250r on the weekends..

Guest tappy86

Where is the Sydney Assin store going to be located? I've wanted a pair of DH 19cm for ages but have been too pussy to drop the cash on them without trying them on first...

And does anyone know where i can find a taylor that does chain stitching for denim?

haha i live in western sydney, i like it! just really inconvenient being so far from the city sometimes but i like the community.

where you from? is it really an escape? =P

Hah.. I don't really want to admit it....lets just say that it was outer western sydney. I lived in front of the blue mountains on the banks of the Nepean River.To be quite honest im not much of a fan of sydney at all.Some suburbs are alright but the general vibe of the place is just too angry. Melbourne for me anyday thanks.

In answer to your other question...Yes it really is an escape

Where is the Sydney Assin store going to be located? I've wanted a pair of DH 19cm for ages but have been too pussy to drop the cash on them without trying them on first...

And does anyone know where i can find a taylor that does chain stitching for denim?

Chain stitching im not so sure about but as others have mentioned try another inch and richie should be able to either do it or point you in the right direction. Also why not wait for the seXi 04's to be released in january for some 19cm goodness.

I sent them an email over the weekend.

" Thanks for your email.

Yep contest has just started, basically the image shown is downloadable in

EPS format (photoshop). We are giving away several pairs to the user who

best transmits that image in whatever medium they see fit.

Evidence of your best attempt should be sent back to INFO @ imperial and

we will notify the winners in early january.

Good Luck and best regards

INFO @ imperial"

??? photo chop?

Win a pair of SEXI04 Jeans before the actual release:

http://www.imperial.st/news.html

Then:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sexi04/

Then:

You bragging about having the SEXI04 far before anybody else.

try winning them first :)

Hi guys, im just wondering when will be the nudie garage sale. Cos normally they have it twice a year and it has always been in may and november rite?

by the way have u guys checked out Robby ingham sale. they have some nice stuffs on sale. 40 percent off on some ACNE. its a bargain.

Guest tappy86

Chain stitching im not so sure about but as others have mentioned try another inch and richie should be able to either do it or point you in the right direction. Also why not wait for the seXi 04's to be released in january for some 19cm goodness.

try winning them first :)

yeah i've had my jeans done by richie before...i was just curious if there were any other places...

as for the seXi 04's...yeah i stumbled accross that thread the other day....and i'm definately getting a pair...i just hope i can get a pair in my size...a lot of ppl seem to want them...the odds for winning them are slim & none....especially cause im pretty lazy and by the time i think of something good the competition will be over...

and why not get both the DH's and the seXi 04s:D .... 1 in black and 1 in indigo just to mix it up a little....it's a win win situation