Arabic Font T's

ktouran6923

I know a lot of people liked the old NDG stuff with arabic writting so I thought some people may get a kick out of this NYC based t shirt designer.

His clothes have persian themes, and lots of farsi script, some of them seem to much for me in terms of design but the more subtle ones look very cool

http://nimany.com/onlineboutique.php

thoughts?

Who the hell buys Ed Hardy and thinks they look good wearing it anyway? I guess LA is into white trash chic.

You have no idea. It was at its pinnacle about 1.5 years ago; the entire Von Dutch crowd picked it up. When I was working in entertainment marketing and had celeb showroom visits every day it was on 90% of clients in some form.....I was most disappointed when Jessica Alba rolled in in one of those horrible camo tiger hats. I loved her.

I like the idea and some of the graphics but it reminds me way to much of shitty LA hipster swag.....like pairing the shirts with an Ed Hardy cap, distressed bootcuts, flip-flops, a thick leather bracelet, and aviators......

....on a side note, I hate LA fashion.

hahaha so true i remember last years collection had graphics that were a lot more subtle and thus a lot cooler

its funny you should say LA fashion as there are a lot of iranians in LA who buy this guys stuff to support him (you can either find them in this or rolling around in their dads luxury car with in packs of 5 with white t shirts and bootcut diesel jeans)

How i hate LA Iranian hipsters....

hahaha so true i remember last years collection had graphics that were a lot more subtle and thus a lot cooler

its funny you should say LA fashion as there are a lot of iranians in LA who buy this guys stuff to support him (you can either find them in this or rolling around in their dads luxury car with in packs of 5 with white t shirts and bootcut diesel jeans)

How i hate LA Iranian hipsters....

Hell yeah, they would definitely love this stuff. They also love distressed Armani Exchange graphic t-shirts, shiny silver, and girl's glasses.

Now Persian girls on the other hand......fuck I love them. Whiny little bitches with all of daddy's money; so sexy.