Opening Ceremony sizing..

home

hey guys

looking to buy an opening ceremony hoodie online, and having never worn any of their clothing i was wondering about fit

OC-TrenchSS-Navy.jpg

im probably closer to a medium than a small in AA tshirts, and am almost 6 foot tall and about 145lbs.

i live in australia so getting the incorrect size will be a big pain in terms of shipping and such

im leaning towards buying it in medium rather than a small (a hoodie is better a little larger, than a little tight, right?) unless you guys tell me otherwise..

thanks for your help!

(ps. is ooga booga the best place to buy this particular hoodie in small/medium? also, is this hoodie still available in colours other than the navy - just out of interest..)

Their hoodies fit short. I tried a couple on and was not impressed with the quality. I also found that the hoody you have pictured was rather wide.

O RLY

interesting...anyone else care to help out?

i was under the impression that opening ceremonys quality was quite high...and i really like this hoody but if the quality and fit is shit...i might give it a miss

CHEERS!