2K by gingham

cersepn

the shirts are NOT printed on AA. the fit is better, imo -- because they are a tad shorter. they're good quality. i only have one that is slightly fading (not too noticible) but i got it in may and it's been through the dryer.

i think it's worth the $35 and sometimes they have coupon codes.

they are fine quality - and they don't print on AA, their shirts are shorter as mentioned, as well as more 'substantial' feeling. the shirts i have from them have broken in quite nicely actually - they stay fitted and get soft. $30 or whatever their shirts cost is quite a lot, but sometimes their designs are worth it.

shirt quality and print quality are excellent. tees are substantially heavier than aa and cut different than any tee ive owned. i have several and the only complaint i have is of the fit around the armpits; see i have this thing called an upper body and opening where the sleeve meets the body is far too small. usually a bit of stretching will do the trick

yeah i'll have to agree with what has been said about the fit. the tees are short and tight around the arm pit area. i had a shirt in medium that i sold because it was too small (especially length wise). i bought a large and it was much better though slightly wide.

also, i'll cosign that the shirt is heavier than aa.

they are neither flared or skin tight. i would think them to be the median of the two.

it's the length that you have to worry about. some of the 2k bodies' sleeves are unaturally long (if you are unlucky that is).

• 2 weeks later...