SuFu look alike's [Pictures of people, animals, or things resembling SuFuturians]

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
jmat, board-ignorant is hardly an insult coming from someone who never leaves superfuture. bitch? laughable as well from someone who doesn't do anything but... sufu ought to be paying you for how much time you waste here trying to bring other people down to your level. you're pretty fucking pathetic, though, so it's sort of just an exercise in futility.

jeff,

first of all, it wasn't meant to be and insult, nor was placing you pic in this thread. you arguably resemble clopek. nothing wrong with that. that is why i asked dolly what kind of shoes YOU were wearing. i guess your girl took it the wrong way. let's be honest, what are so great about your asics? nothing. your girl is board ignorant (for not catching on) and a "bitch" for getting all pussy-hurt and unecessarily reacting to a post that was not even meant as hate.

what's wrong with fucking off on sufu? i do it during my work hours at my leisure...

you bums would probably be on more if you weren't breaking your backs doing landscaping/flower-harvesting or whatever the fuck it is you blue collar laborers do.

jmat, board-ignorant is hardly an insult coming from someone who never leaves superfuture. bitch? laughable as well from someone who doesn't do anything but... sufu ought to be paying you for how much time you waste here trying to bring other people down to your level. you're pretty fucking pathetic, though, so it's sort of just an exercise in futility.

1. LOLLLLL NICKNAME??

2. isn't every picture jmatsu ever posts of him going out to do exciting things in warm locales? I don't think he needs to worry about not having a social life.

I, on the other hand...