Question about 66 Repos (S5000VX)

khaltire

Ive been wearing my S5000VX for about 1.5 weeks, they are really still stiff and look weird still.. anyways, Im wondering, I got a 26 and didn't size down like everyone recommended for the 5000vx.. thing is, they are too tight. They havent really stretched in the waist, and if they did they didnt stretch enough. The rise is MUCH too low for me (or high, I always get them mixed up). Anyways, basically, where the jeans connect from 4 places underneath my crotch is way too high up, like its constantly pressing against my junk (sometimes it can be painful!). I checked out bears and they say next to the S5000VX '66.. Does that mean its based on a 66 cut? I like the jeans fit overall, but its annoying cause its always tight around the crotch, the point where its not really comfortable.. And isnt that what jeans are all about? So, my question is, are all 66 cuts going to be like this around the crotch? What brands should I avoid to avoid this problem? Im thinking of selling these and going for more of a regular fit, more like SD-101. Thoughts on all this?