Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so....what is "interlock" fabric? I have been trying to figure it out but I am still ignorant. How does it differ from fleece or knit?

Interlock is basically thicker than jersey with a little more stretch across the grain.

In our flannel lined hoodie there isn't much stretch since it is lined in flannel...

New hoodies look good. I've wanted to pick up some of your stuff since I first saw it a little while back. I'm going to Hawaii for spring break next week though, so I think I'm going to have to wait to purchase anything for a bit.

Guest Airjamie

So are they the thickness of a normal hoodie or maybe on the same level as a sweater? Also, i dont mean this in an offensive way, but its clear that these are almost identical to the spruce hoodies, do you not feel that you are biting their designs in any way (not that you would be the first, express has been copying the pocket design for the past two seasons)?

I really don't know how to compare the thickness with other hoodies because I really only have one other hoodie and its Dsquared(sue me :D)...

The speckled one is the lightest and would be suitable for spring, fall and cool summer nights. The flannel lined is second heaviest and the flannel is the heaviest. Their cut always you to layer a bit if you wanted...

I will admit that these were inspired by the w&h hoodies. I think our hoodies are more classic though with the fit and styling. By the really positive responses to the hoodies, people must think there is a measureable difference between the two...

Alright guys. We have had a very good response to the hoodies, and we have sold a few with a couple soon-to-be sales coming, but they haven't sold as well as the fleece lined pullovers yet, so we have decided to reduce the prices because we rather move the fabric than sit on it because we want another $20 for a garment.

I think you all will be happy with these prices :-)

Flannel lined hoodie is $99(New flannel lining has been added)

Speckled hoodie is $89

Natural Hoodie is $82

Oh yeah, these prices are retroactive...

We are trying to build a database of people wearing our clothes, so our current and future customers can see what our clothes look like on different body types. If you send me a picture of you wearing one(or more) of our garments we will give you free shipping on your next order. If you don't have one of our garments yet, but promise to take a picture of yourself wearing our stuff, we will also give you free shipping. Free shipping is good for customers in the US or Canada. International customers will receive $3 & $9 off of their shipping cost depending on what is purchased.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright. We got new pics of the black flannel lined hoodie. We actually adjusted the fit of it a bit. The fit is a bit slimmer. The measurements are pretty much the same, we just adjusted the proportions. The pockets are also a little smaller. Everyone who ordered our hoodies received this newer fit.

We also have a new a striped jersey hoodie up. It is available in rose and olive.

One other note: We will be changing over all our jersey knits to bamboo jersey. We will also be raising the prices of our jersey knits $3 or $4 accordingly(but black will be the same price). This fabric is sooo soft. It is really luxurious. Another good thing is that can almost be assured that we will be getting a constant supply of it which will help both Colby & I sleep better at night :)

We actually will be getting a constant supply of all of our knits, interlock and all, so we shouldn't have any problems fulfulling orders because of lack of fabric...

fh3big.jpg

shbig1.jpg

Black flannel line hoodie looks good. I want to place an order, But me + 100 degree summer temperatures + hoodies don't mix. Once it starts getting cooler again though I know where I'll get my new sweatshirts from.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posted pics of our new thermal lined hoodie(formally fleece lined) This maybe the most the comfy garment we make. We also have a very cool aubergine color and burgundy to go along with black and gray.

I also posted our new and improved speckled. We basically did the same thing with the speckled hoodie that we did with the flannel lined hoodie. Again, everyone who ordered a speckled hoodie received this version. We like it much better...

It looks like now you should expect about a three to four week delivery time on all items. Some items may only take 2 weeks. I wish we could get these out faster, but this is what we can do right now. We are starting to get a little inventory going, so hopefully this will help. I know it is a little while off, but it looks like next year we will be able to really start cranking some stuff out!

lh6.jpg

lh8.jpg

speckle7big.jpg

Ok, we now have our first button down shirt. We listened to guys and hopefully we have delivered with a linen houndstooth button down shirt. If you order this shirt, the shirt will have slightly shorter sleeves and the collar will be about a 1/4" longer than the one pictured...

More linen shirts to come in the next two weeks, including s/s versions and collarless versions...

ls4big.jpg

ls5big.jpg

ls6big.jpg

ls7big.jpg

ls1big.jpg

ls2big.jpg

ls3big.jpg